Saturday, May 06, 2006

A Gratifying Review of My Novel Ms.

One of my novel critiquers was kind enough to take the time to post a review of my Kindred Spirits manuscript. This review makes me happy because this critiquer really seems to get, accept, and even enjoy what I'm trying to do:

Mormon Meat: Christopher Bigelow's Kindred Spirits

The more I think about it, the more I realize I need to get some non-Mormon readers to tell me how it affects them, because I believe non-Mormons are my primary audience. Any volunteers or suggestions?

2 comments:

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey Christopher!!!

I'm glad you liked my review. I hope you get your book published soon -- I look forward to buying a real copy of it!!! :D

Cyn Bagley said...

Hey.. I am an ex-mormon, but have been living a non-mormon life for over 15 years. ... If you want me to read it, give me an email.

:-) Cyn