Saturday, September 13, 2008

My New Blogging Mojo

If you've noticed I've been blogging more the past week or two, it's because I'm trying a new approach. I'm now writing several posts in one sitting and scheduling them to appear on different days. I don't know why I didn't use this feature earlier, but I think it will help me be more consistent in the future, since I can just write a bunch when I'm in the mood and then not worry about it for a week or two.

I'm already done with the next couple of weeks of daily posts, and I'm looking forward to seeing what I wrote. Seriously, I can't really remember what's on the docket for next week, so in a sense I'll be a follower of my own blog.

Oh, and this is my first post from my iPhone, which isn't something I plan on doing very often unless I'm stuck somewhere and bored.

No comments: