Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Random Survey

From time to time, I like to take these...

Last thing you ate: Four Taco Bell tacos and a Pepsi

Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings: No, I sleep in until 8 or 9

Do you believe in God: Yes, the Mormon version

How many U.S states have you been to: Probably about 40

How many of the U.S states have you lived in: Four (Rhode Island, California, Utah, Massachusetts)

Ever lived outside of the U.S.: Yes, 22 months in the state of Victoria, Australia (Mormon mission)

What is your dad’s name: Also Chris, which still sometimes leads to confusion

What is your dream car: Mercedes

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Japan

Favorite type of food: Spaghetti

Favorite holiday: Halloween

Do you download music: Used to do lots of Napster and Kaaza, rarely do iTunes. I tend to rip CDs

What illegal things have you done: Shoplifted a little as a kid, used some illegal drugs, sold beer to a minor accidentally while working as a convenience store clerk

Do you like President Bush: No, from what little I know of him

Have you ever bungee jumped: No

Have you ever white-water rafted: In very mild rivers

How is the weather right now: Cold and clear

What song are you listening to right now: “The Trick Is to Keep Breathing,” Garbage

What was the last movie you watched: “Matilda” with my kids

Do you wear contacts: No, regular glasses. I tried contacts but they bugged me.

What are you afraid of: Losing my job, general career angst

How many pets do you have: None. Had lots as a kid, but now kids are enough.

Have you ever fired a gun? Yeah, I did some shooting in scouts and with some cousins, shooting jack rabbits.

Do you have an iPod? Just a little Shuffle.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes, I get a lot of Philip Seymour Hoffman, which I don’t consider a compliment.

What’s your mom's name: Marjorie, nicknamed Mitzie

Are you comfortable with your height: Yes

Dogs or cats: Dogs, but I don’t hate cats

For or against same sex marriage: Against

Are you homophobic: Not against individuals, but against homosexuality itself, yes

What books are you reading: Wicked and Humboldt’s Gift

Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Just grandparents

Do you watch MTV? No, don’t have cable or anything

What's something that really annoys you: When people sit and chat too long in my cubicle at work

What are some things you really like doing: Reading, writing, blogging, eating, sleeping, sex

Do you like Michael Jackson: No. I’ve never owned an album of his, and I can barely stand to look at photos.

Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No

No comments: