Here's my take on that writing prompt that's been circulating through the social networks:
1. I wear button-down shirts on MWF and polo-style shirts on TTh.
2. I was born in Newport, Rhode Island, and still feel that New England is my real spiritual homeland; I do not feel psychically at home in Utah.
3. I don't like raisins, bananas, or coconut.
4. I haven't shaved my beard once in over nine years.
5. My favorite ice cream is still Baskin-Robbins, despite all these new-fangled places.
6. I really wish I could get away with attending church only once a month—maybe when the kids are grown up.
7. I didn't like my LDS mission to Australia. I liked Australia but not the mission thing.
8. I was sealed to two women at the same time for a few years.
9. I'm surprised by how much I like our new pet cat.
10. My biggest problem in life currently is my career. I'm simultaneously dealing with dissatisfaction, worries about the future, and overwork.
11. I eat cottage cheese and peaches for breakfast every MTW, and I eat two boiled eggs every TTh.
12. I've been consistent for several years now about working up a sweat for a half-hour three times a week on the treadmill.
13. I eat out for lunch every day.
14. I'm a little fuzzy on what I really have to look forward to in life, beyond the little daily pleasures.
15. I've never broken a bone and I still have my wisdom teeth.
16. I've never watched the Super Bowl, except catching glimpses when I walked through the room.
17. I love to sit by the fire and read during the winter.
18. I love Asian food of all types, think Mexican is just OK, and find Italian food pretty boring.
19. I like London better than Paris.
20. I had Hodgkin's disease in 1994 and did the full round of chemotherapy and radiation treatment.
21. I don't attend high-school or mission reunions.
22. I feel little fear of speaking in public, as long as I know what I'm going to say. But I hate the idea of being on TV so much that I turned down an invitation from the local FOX station.
23. I'm usually sort of a glass-half-empty guy.
24. Parenthood is harder and less fun and satisfying than I thought it would be, but marriage is easier and nicer and better (at least with this spouse).
25. I follow a certain rotation of which shampoos I use on which days.
Go and do thou likewise, if you feel so inclined...